...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Monday, November 10, 2008

Friends?

Today's class was pretty fast with Ms Bridget. Gosh, she's the BEST drawing teacher I've met so far, her classes are almost as fun as Mr Calvin's sulpting classes. It's just one of those classes that you really look forward to going! And I confessed to her that I accidentally filled in the online feedback form with lotsa disagrees.... T_T Haha....

'you see? You can't do EVERYTHING ONLINE, this is what happens! Someone gotta do somethign about that',

man, just love her. XDXDXD

Some sketches from the latest drawing homework, kind of enjoy this work:

Done on the 180 bus, a 15 minutes sketch... The people are drawn at different times.


The living room on a saturday morning! Yea, my mum sleeps there with the two little fellows in the living room. Much cooler there.



After bringing the kids for art classes, mum and I went to have some breakfast at a nearby coffeeshop with my uncle and aunt. These two are done there.



Haiz... during lunch a fellow classmate just popped me a stupid question about the issue of friendship being degraded to manipulation and such. -_- Dunno, it's a wierd thing maybe, and I just told him about things people said to me regarding that before, that friends are just for convience? Haha, maybe at some point of a time, people need help from their friends and they will just gladly help. But to build friendships on a chess set basis sounds a bit too.... It's creepy when I hear people say 'make friends with those that has of use to you'. He replied that it is very real, which made me wonder perhaps it's just a shift of perception between helping and being used...?

On my way home, I recieved an sms from a long distant friend I've known for several years, saying she just broke up with her boy. I was quite shocked to see it again, cos the previous message regarding that from her was about 3 months ago. Although she's in China, I still made a call to her, checking if she's fine. Still the same voice, just a bit choked from the crying, I guess... There had been 4 years of silence since she left Singapore for studies overseas, but still, she told me about her love story and we chatted for quite a while.

It's wierd how friendships are, even if it's someone who was close and had not talked to for a long time, the sudden chats just feel good. It's quite like a door that is always open to welcome the other, and the other just pops in and make him/herself at home. Maybe that's just how friendships are...?

Yea, I've always been having an issue with friendships, but heck, the more I think of that topic, the more I ruminate and all... making no conclusions at all. What is there to conclude anyway... lol, I'm just glad that those who had walked the roads closely with me before are still somewhere on the road. Maybe we'll meet again...heh.

No comments: