...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Meeting an online friend!

Weeeeeee! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Yeap, just like the title stated, I've finally met up with Glory, someone I've met in Maplestory for quite sometime. It's a nervous day too, but more of a happy occasion than and nervous one. Before that, I was pretty worried that I'll miss her arrival (never been to the harbor of star cruises before) and double checked with her many times on that. Got gale to accompany me there, who asked idiot along and as expected didn't came.

So we got there and wahlah! Recieved a phone call from her, and I tried to scan my surroundings for her, my eyes stopping at a long haired lady, slightly taller than me (>_<), dressed in black tee and blue jeans, speaking to the handphone, looking lost too (talk about a woman's sixth sense XD). My... she look more matured than I am.... T_T, joyful and giggly, unlike how she was usually in game. I wanted to bring her to Bens and Jerrys for some ice cream, but it was just too crowded....T_T So we headed off to hagan daaz instead. We chatted for quite a while, and somehow, I was glad that gale was there too (I'm no good at keeping converstations going...T_T).

Game and reality is definitely a different thing. We exchanged thoughts altogether, and I found her a frank lady, not afraid of speaking up face to face. Her honest opinions is something that I can never give directly unless I really know that person super well... Kind of admire her courage for stepping into a relationship when she's at a really insecure state and able to maintain that relationship till now for a year. Hope that gleam in her eyes forever stays there :)

Time was short for us, after grabbing some biscuits and chocs off cocoa trees and candy empire, we settled down in Mcdonalds for a while to chat again, before finally sending her off at the check-in station. Yeap, we took some photos there, but I guess I won't put them up, cos someone hates to see his photo up on the internet -_-.

Did some bookmarks for her, chean and ruby:


This was for her,

chean,

and ruby!

But after an encounter with her, I would do it differently if there is a chance to. Let's see if she'll come again next time! XDXDXDXD

No comments: