...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Erza Scarlet



Erza from Fairy Tail. Recently Chuang Yi released the 12th book which continues Erza's miserable tale from the previous book. Kind of sad though...... Anyways, did this while waiting for another piece of watercolor painting to dry up. It's night time when I was doing both of them, a pretty chilly weather outside, paints don't dry fast in this damp weather, so went ahead with copics for this one. Initially wanted to do a random-no-meaning character art, but end up squeezing that bastard in the picture too. (Wonder if he will be back again? He seems like some ultimate baddie...)

...the head doesn't look like it belonged there.... Miss Sunshine called while I was doing the highlights, and halfway through the chatting, I accidentally dropped the brush which was loaded with white acrylic onto the hair area.... So yeah, it formed some track-like pattern that I decided to do more of it, since the picture has been destroyed... An interesting touch though, haha, maybe more accident should happen to my painting processes.

No comments: