Yeap, feelinh lethargic lately... The 4D assignment is due soon, but I have yet to settle down with a concrete idea of what I want. SOY event is on saturday, leaving me only 3 days (probably down to 1 and half days) to do it, since I can only get the camera on Friday... Gotta get that idea out by tml, or everything will be messy soon... Although I'm pretty sure the lecturer wouldn't kill me for handing assignments late, but it's still not so nice to do so. Spent my entire afternoon in the library, waiting for time to pass cos a friend of mine invited me to her house that evening. Only to discover that I've got the wrong day....

Wanted to paint something red... doesn't sound good though. Anyways, trying to imitate the chinese gong bi painting for the lines, but still too raw... (yea, was studying celtic knotwork in the library that afternoon. Realised that my head can't focus on churning ideas...)
No comments:
Post a Comment