T_T....
My house computer is gonna die soon..... I've set it to sleep mode and forgetfully turned off the main power switches...thinking it was shut down... so now.. it doesn't seem to be 'waking'.... I'm currently typing this from my half-dead laptop which has half of it's lcd screen bonkers..... Hopefully, the home pc will work again soon.... It's been 8 years.... noooooooooo..........noooooooooo....
Evening Scenario...
Great..so now it's back! I can post my painting now! Xiu come back on time nia.... we need to decide what to do with this PC before it dies away...

Another painting, this time a landscape. Feels no different from what I do usually... I had a hard time thinking what to emphasize and all, maybe the details of the picture scared me. Seems like there's quite a number of problems to solve for landscape paintings.... The salt technique doesn't always work for me.... I'll need to practise more of it....



No comments:
Post a Comment