Yeah, one of our groupmates had uploaded some videos done by our group in the past semester. It was a 4D project whereby we had to come up with a few lines of dialogue and using that dialogue to create a video. There are some really captivating ones and some really funny ones that I enjoy watching over and over. Just a few of them:
By Pei Xuan. A pretty heartwarming one.
By Xinni. The dialogue was a simple 'Oi, Kiam pah, Lai ar' (x2), but the treatment to it was quite hilarious.
This one is a simple storyline, but the drama greatly reminds one of those Taiwan (Ah seng etc.) dramas. By ChongCong
I don't quite understand this video, but I kind of like the angles she chosen for the vid. Feels very serious and heavy...By Beryl
This is the ultimate... It spoiled the actress's image once and for all....XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD By the 'lady who squashed the cockraoch', Ping Ting
Still waiting for the rest to be uploaded! Catch them all at http://www.youtube.com/user/ameliacai Mine's not up yet, but compared to these, it's way too raw, heck....
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment