...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Accounting Tutorial 2...

Oh yea... tutorial 2... and our group kena arrow to present the answers in ppt to the class. T_T To think that I've not grasp the definitions and all... Argh. Couldn't answer the questions others brought up properly... and I was very nervous before the entire thing. I wasn't confident at all in this whole accounting thing. Quite disappointed with myself... have been mugging the past five days, doing nothing but financial accounting the moment I'm at home or having free time to myself in school, and in the end, I still can't get much in. Roughly understood how it works... but the words just stun me. I find myself shutting down when I face the questions. Sad la... feel more like an accounting student than an art student nia... But it's for my own good in the future I think, me knowing nothing at all but draw and draw. Maybe through this business minor, I might learn some important things that'll help.

Hehe, and for once, I started drawing again. Someone asked me about my digital works recently, and thinking back about it, there ain't much digital paintings. So hand itchy le, tried to do some digital painting. Dunno how to start, forgot how to go about... so long since I dunnit. Since I just wanted to paint, grabbed a random picture of Hikaru from Magic Knights Rayearth (have been flipping through it recently during toilet breaks...) and tried doing a digital painting. Reference a bit from Khim Hyung Tae's illustrations, but in the end, still went smudging everything....



Time to go study the face properly... Haiz.

No comments: