Chop chop finish the animation, went home, thinking about accounts... Yea, it's scary for me since the lecturer has already gone to chapter 4 of the book and I'm still not done reading chapter 2. However... I got very distracted by this computer and started doing redundant things like printing as much of my previous blog entries as I could. (Ah yah, I'm doing a little compilation there, since this blog is like a diary and log of my drawings, I considered that putting it on the internet isn't gonna last longer than it being in my cabinet.) After that, back to the thick Macgrawhill accounts book.
... Dang, my fingers got itchy.

Gray from Fairyatail. Drawn a month or two ago, but didn't know what to do with it. Seeing my box of derwent color pencils collecting dust, I decided to do some color pencil render... Realised I'm rusting....
Back to 'Williams, Haka, Bettner's' accounts... and in comes 'ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni' playing on dvd in the bedroom. Argh...
Tomorrow maybe... slacking just a day... I wonder if I have been taking this accounts too seriously.



No comments:
Post a Comment