
Turns out a bit more CLAMPy than I thought....
Aim was to color, so didn't care much about the drawing.... Haha (lame excuse of bad proportion...) My tube of white gouache dried up.. so substituted it with acrylic, which didn't come out very good. Used a penknife to scratch out the whites instead. Guess it's time to go out and buy supplies!
School.... yea, craft of writing module. I thought Lecture theatre 1 was situated with the bunch of lecture theatres at South Spine... only to find out that it was in the further end of North Spine... T_T Walked all the way from S4 to the Food Court at North Spine... (hungry but can't eat cos of lecture...) Although I only managed to catch 30 minutes of the lecture, it seems like this module is pretty promising... And NO EXAMINATIONS. Ohhhh yeah. Assignments dun kill, oh no it don't...



No comments:
Post a Comment