Yesh!! Leveled to Year 2!!! Lol.... games...
Anyway, so fast and I'm back to school. And yea, I guess I have a habit of really doing nothing when nothing is going on.... (eg. long holidays.) But when I'm busy, everything just comes out... ahhh..... >_< Time to make a checklist of things to remind myself. Hope it works!
And year 2! Ahhhh....... apart from the compulsory animation modules, I took up something errr...extra - Accounting. Not something I will do maybe... but won't say I hate numbers to the core. Something tells me that for my future survival in the society, I should at least know abit of financial and managerial stuff. Geez, the first IRAS i recieved from the nyp internship kinda left me in a blur. (And what the hell is that sheet of paper...>:-/) And that NTUC income letters.... I dun understand what they mean, neither do I understand when I asked for assistance in understanding the letters. So... looking through the list of courses in ntu, the minor in Business kinda stood out to me, so why not? It's not waste if it helps me in my understanding how this entire business world works, at least if I owe gahmen money I know lah.
Went to get the accounts book... and it's freaking thick. Makes me wonder if it's worth buying for a semester of lessons... Heck. Bought liao. At least it makes the information clearer to me than the lecture slides...And it's great to have a uni lecturer at home to teach me accounts...
Let's see.... Figurative painting next. Went for lessons today only to realise the classroom empty. Didn't want to waste my day there, so went to the library to borrow some books. Met Ruifan, who told me that the painting class was probably merged into one class on Tuesday, which she heard from a friend who attended the lesson. NGGAAAhhhhhh...... T_T There goes my first lesson of oil painting....
3d production class.... brings back memories of the days in block M mac lab where Mr Adrian talks and no one listens cos no one could catch up. Got a bit smarter this time round and readied my pen and note. I hardly touched the computer all the while, cos my hands were busy jotting down the entire procedure on paper. Easier to understand it that way, I guess. (Suddenly feel Mr Stevens is a great tutor....)
Left with the writing module which starts tomorrow and a 2d animation class which starts next week... Looking at my modules, seems like it's gonna be quite a lot to learn and do...
Oh yah, so far saw Yao Hui, Russell, Ivan (I think) and the most unexpected person - Yumi. Met her in the library today. Seems like her group got arrowed to do the first art history presentation... good though, cos towards the end of the semester, she'll have one less module to worry about. Yao Hui's group tio Qing... wonder anyone has gotten Chris for 3D.... hoho.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment