...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Goal?



Yea, finally tuned it back! Previously, it was pretty out of shape, (totally no shape nia...), but managed to focus today and get it done nicely. Hmm... the left sandal is too bright though... And the spotty background wasn't on purpose... I dun remember doing any spots there, and when I took the board out to continue on my painting today, it was there already... makes me wonder what happened..? It isn't mold which I thought it was, and there are little black spots within the whites and they seem to be embedded in the board... >_<

Had a chat with Sheng Yi yesterday. It was pretty interesting to see another side of her while we talked about goals and stuff. For someone who had been doing science and business stuff the past years of her life, to go for art now is after a lot of thinking there, and she shared with me how she got to that decision. She hoped to get into pixar one day and create an animated movie that people will remember for at least 7 years. Hard one... but that's one goal to move on with. Ngaah.... dunno about mine nia, even after so long, I even wonder if this arty way is my way. Doubtful all the time despite the assurances... all I do know is that I keep going back to drawing and painting no matter how many times I stop, and I don't get tired while doing that, but forcing it out at an everyday-rate is what makes me withdraw, making me wonder which art job doesn't do that......... hmmm... just do what I can now ba.

No comments: