
Trying a more graphical style, after being inspired again by Nate Wragg's blog... I haven't touched gouache for sometime. The character's one created during Year 3 in NYP for a drawing assignment, which I remember putting in a lot of effort in the research part. Both that and the concept arts are binded into one book, which I would at times go back to look at for the japanese reference in there. XD
Arggh...Have been slacking the past two days, reading comics (and wow, newspapers...), painting, watching videos... Haiz. I just can't seem to concentrate on my work. Consulted Aunty Soon about financial accounting yesterday, and she told me to 'scratch the surface'... the textbook is very in depth, lots of theories, and I find myself struggling to catch up with every lesson. Maybe I'm truly over-reading....
Went to West mall to discuss the San Lun Che Project with Huiying and settled some stuff, after that, just a random shop around the comics store and Popular... I wondered how long has it been since I last roamed around westmall. Ngaaaahhh... I dun wanna end up being a workaholic.... T_T...Randomly clicked on Mr Calvin's blog (since I'm bored...), and realised that he and Ms Lee are now parents!! Hoho, wonder if she'll grow up looking more like Ms Lee or Mr Calvin....
Haiz... there goes the weekend... soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment