...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Yay, I'm sick! XD

Wednesday was an official break weekday for me, and today is a sick day. Lol... So... another day at home. I've already prepared what I wanna do for the day and this is what happens... :-/

Had intentions of waking up early to study accounts... but I didn't have a good night sleep. Kept waking up, feeling my throat sore and dry, and at the same time, feeling something stuck in the nostrils kind of sensation. Urgh... Green mucus. Eek. Haha, that means a two days mc... and I tio! Dunno if it's a happy thing or just sian... Wanted to go back and continue working on my new oil painting...





It's at a pretty raw stage, and the lighting on Tuesday wasn't very satisfactory. I didn't like that super dark (almost black) and contrasting lighting. Couldn't catch much colors there, and Ms Joan Kelly had to correct many problems with my small rough. Haha, I guess I didn't have the patience to paint on a small, palm-sized board, which was why she had to add on a lot to that painting. Something about 'catching the shapes' in painting, which I had yet to get it. I guess I was just making lotsa blobs here and there, too spontaneous? Or maybe just ignorance of the rules... dunno, gotta discipline myself there. Oil painting can really get you carried away!!!

Accounting.... still slow. Went to Aunty Soon's house yesterday to study that. It's really great to have her around when you are doing accounting stuff, any questions in the book, just raise and you get a professor's answer, both UK and USA style. Wow... Hahahaha~~Ahhhh.... I spent an hour on just one question! Can calculate how many I did in 3 hours... Snailing nia... and she's also snailing in her presentation preparations too, haha. That's the spirit of our family, I guess... slog and slack, last minute-ers....

Realised that I'm really facing all the stuff I didn't enjoy previously this semester. 3D arr.... Haven't touch it much, but the book tutorials did help. I find myself catching up with what Mr Chavez was talking about, and yea, learned something about deformations yesterday... Two days mc, time to work a bit harder...

But argh, the medication is working hard too...!! T_T



Tired of studying, did some doodle of the story behind Ru Yan that I've been thinking about to get it off my mind a while. Kind of losing touch with colors...

No comments: