...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Monday, February 15, 2010

Ada arr Ada-ji...

One thing has been troubling me for a while, and that is this little lady... Sent her sms two weeks ago regarding some stuff n she didn't reply. It was pretty seldom of her to do so, especially since it's the one great chance to 'suan' me after a month of no communication. (think I won't bring it up in front of her, since she missed the oppurtunity, hahahaah~) On the eve of Chinese New Year, yea... i did send her another sms, and she didn't reply too. Very queer... so queer that it becomes worrying. Decided to give her a house call today... and yea. There she is, the same old Miss Sunshine. What's more, she seems to be halfway eating some bak kwua and asked me to hold on while she go clean her hands.

It just so happens that her handphone had died earlier on, think around the week when I sent her the first sms. And I went... 'Ooooooo... okie. No substitute?'

"没有啊 Miss Booon~ 我是有多一架旧的电话但是也坏掉了啦~~~"

Sweatdrop.

Super sweatdrop...

Yea. That's 'Qing Qing' for you, I guess. Damsel in distress for now... She didn't want to spend the money on a new phone, and all her contacts were saved onto the phone memory, which makes things a bit worse. Probably the good thing is that her life doesn't revolve around the gadget. Chatted a while, and she revealed that she had finally compiled her little book of drawings. Can't wait to see that, the last time I saw her b/w illustrations, there was improvement, though I wonder which direction could she bring her illustrations to so as to feed herself... Hope to meet her up soon.

------------
Haven't mapled for a few days, the biggest reason cos my archer just leveled again, and I didn't want to continue so fast as work is pouring in.



My best achievement so far... couldn't last for a minute at this stage. Sadded. Can't knockback this dragon, and my puppet is not able to hold his attacks for long. Time not long enough too. Demotivated..... T_T (but demotivated at the right time.)

Anticipating a chaotic week after the short cny holidays... but recess week is around the corner. Time to catch up then!

No comments: