As stated... Had a hard time thinking up ideas, even more so for the art direction and all... Stop motion is still very new to me. Infinite possibilities, only limited by your imagination. This time, the medium is paper cut outs...
Just love the simplicity of it.
Didn't know Walt Disney animations did cut out animations in the past...
1970s animation, the style is visually appealing.
Love the visuals.
..Ouch. Haha...
Headless... but something new to me.
Style style style...
Idea, style n everything... just cool.
A very random animation, but nicely animated.
This was the winning entry of safety at work awards last year, I think. Ends pretty abruptly at first look. Apart from the pleasing aesthetics n animation, the small details added to the simple storyline probably got it the first and choice of the judges. I discover something new each time I view it, inspiring.
Some random 3D short I chance upon in youtube. The colors are what I had in mind when discussing the final story with Shengyi for another project.
Adding on to the list soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment