
Hahhahahahahahahahha....... I was about to start on planning my homework when Dad came in with three sets of old, stained papers. They were some old exercise worksheets for kindergarden kids, and at the bottom was scribbled my name. That quite shocked me for a while, didn't thought something this old still survived! As I flipped through the pages, this one got me laughing real hard. It's no different from my sister's drawings too, the hands all spread out and the face almost the same formula (just maybe a more elaborate mouth, hahah~) Probably the difference is in the choice of colors... which makes me wonder has it got to do with the way I feel about these people at that time? I remember Mum's presence was a terror, always punishing me for the smallest things that seemed wrong, but she's the one who I have to face most of the time, cos Dad was always busy with work. I don't remember this friend, neither do I remember the teacher too, though she seemed to be the only friendly looking face there... Hahha, so much for kindergarden memories, guess my brain ain't working then, hahahahahaha~



No comments:
Post a Comment