...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Life Update V

For my dear Xiu....



Yea, as usual, mum is always the one who will be stuck in the kitchen all day preparing the food (which she had been preparing for the past two days) for reunion dinner. Somehow... it didn't feel super re-union with you in Australia, but yea... the house is still pretty noisy, full of talks and kids' laughter. Er Shu Er Shen came by, so you can expect Aili to be around too. Then came the aunties and uncle while the food starts turning up one by one onto the table...



The same stuff, every once a year. Just once is enough for the rest of the year, maybe that's why restaurant food doesn't appeal much anymore.



Peng Cai, Mum left the fire there to cook it overnight, a lot of effort and time there. Something new is added on top this time, make a guess..?



Asked your bro to sit there while I take a picture... He quite liked this pose, so I'm putting this up... haha.



Aww.... Aili is so cute... The two girls get along pretty well, so much that Yang felt outcasted whenever the little girl came by.



I was a little stunned when Aili posed for the picture when I aimed my camera at her. She used to be so shy in the past, I thought she might turn away.



Aunty Peck all ready to tuck in!



And yea, the purpose of all these phototaking. We had a couple of shots for this one, but I still find this speaking the loudest, though I wonder if she'll scream if she sees it. Besides, the people in the back quite fits in too~ :D

Oookie, that's about the reunion dinner photos, from your lousy photographer... Not much food pictures though, cos they came ouf pretty bad... other than this:



Yum yum... There was a lot, and yea, couldn't finish them all really... Think it ended up as breakfast and lunch for the aunties today.

No comments: