...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Final Answer!

I dropped Business Finance. Yay. Over the past few days, it's a search for help in bookstores and from people. Tried looking for books and info about that equation and the mysterious 'E'-with-hook sign. No idea what those maths guides in Popular were teaching about. The book mum borrowed from her friend's daughter (who had just graduated from University) looks informative, but I dunno where to start reading from. Showed Aunty Soon the lecture notes, hoping that she would know a thing or two. She understood the first few, but when it comes to the maths part, she didn't know what's going on... The wrong field... Met Xiu's friend Ruoz and she confirmed that it's Statistics. Yes, question mark again.

Got back home and Ting asked me what's bothering me. That's when I remember she had a taste of Business studies back in NYP. She told me that she had a semester worth of Maths C and Statistics lessons before going into the Finance module. That's what I missed out. I can't imagine cramming three things in one semester. Accounts was much more easier to handle. Ack, it didn't even need a 'how to use your calculator' guide.

In replacement.... I chose a module about Human Resource Management (an introduction). It is purely lecture based, no tutorials. Dunno if that was a wise choice... After adjusting my timetable again, Marketing became a valid choice, but I promised Huiying a few days back to take it together next sem. The geography lesson I wanted clashed with another module and the other modules were taken up... See how things unfold ba... Hopefully it won't be a hard time ahead.

No comments: