...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Thursday, September 09, 2010

I (can't) Smell Catastrophe...

Sn = a (r^n-1)/(r-1) what nots....

"If you have no idea what that equation is, you might have chosen the wrong module."

Aye, a very blunt statement from the lecturer during the first Business Finance lecture. A very truthful one indeed... T_T I have no idea what that equation is about. Ack, I wonder if I wrote it correctly there too. During the 2 hour lecture, I tried to keep up with what the lecturer was saying. It's a tough process, cos it does get boring halfway, but the Fishermans mints kind of kept me awake. (Wonder why is it called Fisherman's Friend?) On the whole, the content itself is very practical and useful. Mortgage and interests and stuff, it's something that I'll definitely face unless I decide to retreat to the monastaries in the future. It's just the calculations that totally confuse me, but I get the feeling that it will take up a huge part of the entire module. -_-... take or not take, it think I need to sort out those maths first if I really want to continue. 3 more days to the end of add/drop, better think it through.



Ruifan told me about the on-going animation projects which required 2D animators, so I tried to put together the 2D animations I have so far and try my luck. The interviews were already over, but thankfully the prof gave me a chance and asked for my work. Looking back at the reel, I have nothing but student stuff (haha, even added DMD stuff). Ah well... getting more detached somehow.

No comments: