...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Burned Out (Traditional Version)

YES! Printer ink loaded!! Painting time!! (No printer, no tracing... T_T)



Process Log


Decided to paint it right away, since the computers are giving me headaches.... (Sometimes I wonder is it that I'm addicted to the smell of paints like a drug addict.....mwuahhahahaha...) Borrowed a book about watercolors from the library a few days back and it inspired me to paint like the artist of the book. The paintings he does are quite elegant, very appealing to me... But I'm just too impatient to do it right.... Haiz. Well... impatience has it's own way of handling things... ngaaaahh....

Ignored the right proportions and everything for this painting. Nothing is accurate, perpective is in a mess and I didn't spend much time refining the anatomy. Wanted a somewhat stylised drawing, but when I inked it and everything, it went back on the old track. -_-... my style? More like a reflection of my inner being.... oh noes. I'm a confused individual who doesn't like to plan ahead!

No comments: