...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Dad

Read from screen left to right...



Was cleaning up my table when I found this comic strip again. It was started many months back, when my father kept asking about my sister but never really speaks to her on the phone whenever she calls back. I decided to sit down and complete it, although xiu is gonna be back soon. Maybe something to remember about her 2 years of disappearance from home... haha.

Funny thing about today was to have a cockroach running on the bathroom floor in front of you when you're bathing. Shocked me there a while, the next question being 'what do I do with you...' It's wierd seeing cockroaches running in daylight in my home, and just yesterday, I killed one in the computer room. It's been months since I did that... maybe it's time to clean up? And having nothing around that is flat and hard enough to squash that intruder, I could only splash water around it till it goes down that drainage... sounds a bit cruel, but think that was probably the luckiest cockroach to come my way...? (aye, cockroach killer me am.)

Went back to school for some final project uploads. Eileen wanted the setting photos for the stopmo project we did, so uploaded them to the server. At the mean time, scanned all the big sized pictures I have. Time to do some archiving... :)

No comments: