...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cloud watching 1



Something that sent my mum and I speculating about the near future. Maybe we're just paranoid... haha, but this is pretty interesting. Something to keep my head up in the day when there aren't any stars visible.



It's 12pm when it's taken, near my home, so the sun is shining real brightly over my head.... We were having our breakfast (cum lunch) when I noticed the clouds. It reminded me of those pictures of tissue samples that I looked at when I was given the task to design the wallpapers for the bioscience labs a couple of years ago.



The clouds were just formed in a very wierd manner, kind of like some fragmented pieces coming together. It looked beautiful outdoors, but when caught on the camera, it just looked like some bunch of squashed cotton pieces... a bit creepy.

This even looked montaged digitally.... -_-



Argh..... now my eye hurts.

No comments: