...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Red Sky (progress 2 n done!)



A few more hours put into this picture... Still trying to find a way suitable for myself. This time, managed to settle on one brush that kind of gives me some nice strokes. Other than that.... haha, slow.

Just got news about Indonesia's magnitude 6 earthquake (south of Jakarta). Whether it had anything to do with those clouds two days earlier is another thing. I thought it would take a week or two to see any results if it was for real. Anyways, a lifetime worth of observation, haha...

[19th May 2010]



5 hours more...



Another 5 more hours....

[22nd May 2010]



Dunno how many more hours... altogether more than 15 hours in there, I think. Although I can work on it more, it seems like I better stop and do my homework.... >_< Ngaaahhhhh..........

Full Process Log

No comments: