...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Decimo



Process log

Tsuna again. Lotsa fanarts these days, hahaha~

Trying to depict him in a clamp style there, something I haven't done in quite a long while... Come to think about, it felt pretty 'free and easy' there, graphical elements with painting... something for me to think about in the works to come.



Used gouache this time. The the black was dried up... even though I've put them all in an air-tight container. Thank goodness I have another tube. Starting to love that permanant white.... but while dealing with all these paints, I began to wonder if my lifespan will be cut short.... -_- Saw those warning labels on the tubes, and even the watercolors from W&N... they seem to have some chemical smell when I mix them up. Maybe I should go study some chemistry to ease my mind...

Saturday already. I wonder why am I counting the days...

No comments: