...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Killing myself slowly...



The weapons of an artist.... (Kena poked by pencil before and bled.)



The picture to be changed...



The picture in the process....

Yeap, my final project work... it's still not finished... a lot more to go...and due on monday... Can ba, gonna toil tonite to get it done. It's a crazy move... but I've never done anything that has many people in it. I had this idea when I first saw the School of Athens picture by Raphael. Not very me to do it... but it's an idea, why not just try? Still haven't figure out what medium to use after I'm done with the drawing part.... It's gonna be messy.... Oh God... why did I go ahead with it...

For people living in sg, the people in there might be familiar. Better if they don't look familiar to any of you, I don't want trouble... Won't be posting the final product... It'll be burned if the people in blue comes dragging me to prison for misinterpreting my idea.

No comments: