...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Friday, April 03, 2009

Disoriented



It's been a while... and yea, the above picture quite sums it up. It has been some terrible weeks these days... the very first time I step into a lesson and told the professor straight in the face that I did nothing for the assignment he issued 3 weeks ago... did nothing concrete for the entire week... Drawing assignment is due in two days time and I have yet to draw. There's a lot to do for that spoon, but I have done nothing... Art history exam is just in two weeks time... and 2D... haha, the very first time I have an idea but no visuals. All due in less than two weeks time... I'm finally going downhill after these years... maybe that calls for some celebration inside, haha...XD

Failing the sociology test quite nailed the fact that my thoughts n ideas are missing... something that I knew long ago... Individual thinking is very much a heavy factor in this course of studies, without one's own thinking, what's will be originality..? It haunted me since nyp days... if I don't have my own thinking... why am I still in this field? Seeing the many creative people around me, they have their own philosophy, their own beliefs they stick with... what would mine be? Wonder how to fill that gap... or maybe I just don't want to fill it at all...

Went to meet Prof Michael again for that 3-week-still-stuck project.... Apart from struggling with ideas, the confidence part is just lacking big time. I have my ideas, but just not confident enough to do it. He tried guiding me to find my topic for the project, sharing a bit about his time in college too. Really grateful for his help... now it's just how to tackle these problems my way...

Spoon project is quite a goner.... but still gotta survive for that one. Many had lost interest in it, finding it a drag to carry on. There are some politiks going on in the place... workshop usage seems like some biggie issue with quite some fire and war going on. Hopefully, everyone can pass this module and get it over and done with and the uppers can just go fight all they want.

The only drawing I did in the past week:
Took a hole puncher I bought recently and went punching away. Kind of fun.... Maybe that's why Ann loved to do that when she was younger. Now looking back at it, seeing a new technique for exploration there... hehe.

Oh yea, submitted my tees to threadless. The other two weren't accepted due to the typography... This one got through cos the type was fused with the image, making it part of the design. I was shocked that people bothered commenting there, since the design pales off with the many great ones around. Wonder if anyone would even think of buying it... Anyways, here the link for anyone interested:

Hands of Nature: Tree - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

No comments: