
Haven't done something simple like this in a while... Takes me back to the happy Cardcaptor days.... T_T Having done the political drawing, I kind of remembered doing one coffee and tea picture for a friend, using real coffee and tea to dye the paper brown. Wondering if those drawings have disintergrated... since the acidity level of the coffee picture would be high, the papers would slowly crumble to pieces in a couple of years, and yea, same goes for that 'propaganda'.
Went to meet Michael again for the last time regarding the final project. Set, me am doing a short graphic novel (of no words...), but still figuring out how to go about styling the illustration and all... 7 days! That's all I've left. Time to chiong... Before leaving he asked me a really cute question... "why are my students having so many problems nowadays? Just yesterday there was another one all emotional. You guys stress is it?" Arh-ber-den... Kind of regreted not asking him which class is that person from... I'm wondering if that class have the same tutors as mine....
It's wierd, and it's happening again, I realised it's easier for me to speak to the other people in the group these days. Maybe i broke the barrier then when I waited for Beryl the other time? Or maybe because of occassions that forces us to mingle with each other? Or maybe because of the fact that we are all going through the same thing together? The semester is going to end soon... how many times did it happen that I'm starting to enjoy the conversations with these people and the next moment it's time to go seperate ways? Maybe that's something to look out for... I guess I'm too quiet...



2 comments:
going through the same thing does help in bonding... just ask any ex army guy =)
you guys will still be in the same campus, same course, not to difficult to keep in touch if you really want to. Don't c any problem there.
Unless, of course, you dont want to keep in touch. That's another problem altogether. hur hur.
Lol, you quite caught me there. But it isn't a 'don't want', but rather... I'm a slacker.... T_T and then barriers will make it a 'don't want'. NARRRRGGGHHH!!! Yea, I should change there....
Post a Comment