...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Short Rest Before the Second Wave...

YIIPPPPEEEEE!!! Western Art History down! Now it's time to concentrate on that Understanding Sg Society module... Haven't read the required readings... and there's 10 lessons worth of them... gonna die with a burned brain (yea, exaggeration.. I doze off most of the time before that happens).

Anyways, I was quite surprised that I managed to crap for my paper today. Chose Monet's and Mucha's artworks and compared them, although the reasoning sounds very forced out... Just gotta move forward there and spit it out. Wrote about Gericault and the Portraits of the Insane for the first question too, since that was the one painting that I had done loads of research for the presentation previously.

And quite malu nia, brought my handphone into the examination hall but dunno how to turn it off, ended up asking the guy beside me to help me out with it. Surprisingly, he was the guy who was at EOY and SOY previously, when Dor and I set up a booth on both occasions. Quite a passionate fellow who seems to be part of a private manga studio. Looking at him makes me wonder if one day the old 2007 dmd-ers would get together and set up a small studio or something...

Went for badminton the night, and I realised the effects of staying up too late chionging work had started to show... I found myself tired and sweating profusely within 10 minutes of casual gaming there, and after sometime, felt like vomitting. Arms got a bit lazy too, can't swing much, making my drop shots hit the net most of the time. Guess it would take sometime to get back to the normal mode... Had a suddent 'brilliant' of booking courts on saturdays or sundays in school and jio my aunt there to play instead of paying money for a court in the sports complex nearby. Dunno if outsiders would be allowed in there.... Heck, maybe just try. XD

Gotta start gathering some reference pictures and print them all out in school before the sem ends. XD Pre-paid printing, but the money is untransferable, so why not just finish them all before the sem ends and it goes 'poof'? XD Man, I'm killing trees.... but they do help. I'm having some ideas what to draw now, just the matter of time...

No comments: