...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Monday, March 16, 2009

Drawing Mum!

Haiz... stayed up to the late night to do another new piece. This time, I revised my makeshift easel... partly cos the 'model' is in the living room, and the old angle couldn't capture much of the pose.



The new makeshift easel! Made of the wooden armchair and kitchen wood chair stacked up. I wanted to use the foldable table as the board, but mum gave a better alternative with a pretty big wooden board that was kept outside the house. To prevent sliding of the board, I clipped two bull clips onto the wooden chair, and it did the job! I could even adjust the angle of the board! XD It was far better than the taping paper to the door method. No shadows to obstruct my drawing process, and the charcoal powder doesn't end up on my face...



And the model is watching CSI.... XD Mum fell asleep halfway, but her pose was kept there even when she sleeps.



The picture came out far better than the previous one... Must have been the details of the environment.... One thing though... the variations of tones are really lacking.. Too black. Maybe something to work on for the next last two life drawing sessions in school :)

No comments: