
I found it particularly interesting that one could see the cross section of the human brain in that picture by Michelangelo. Who would have thought of that but someone who deals with the brain all the time? Haha, come to think of it, it's the golden time of Rennaissance that we're looking at here, rite? Went on to find a bit more about the picture and dug up one interesting webbie that expanded on that discovery. The wikipedia article too talked a bit about it, and another interesting dig. Interesting interesting... Maybe I can use this for my upcoming assignment...
(midnight now...)Spent the rest of the night slaving over the drawing assignment.... Since I didn't do it on friday, I told myself that I must get it done by saturday! And yea! >_< tried to solve the easel problem, which was pretty easy when I saw the bedroom doors. They are pretty flat surfaced, and since I needed a large space, I just taped the paper to the door and draw. And yea, the makeshift easel is fixed, so I had to be pretty sure of the angle I'm drawing... Since I'm right handed.. the only door that qualifies for the task was the kids' bedroom door... (cos the sitter is in the living room...). The kids just go in and out of the room, which was pretty troublesome for them cos I need the door closed in order to draw... Yang complained to Ting that it was annoying...T_T
Wanted to draw my sister first, but she proved to be a tough model to deal with... especially being all hyped up about Liverpool winning ManU, kissing the TV and sort. I learnt my lesson not to draw people watching sports... So changed my target.
Aunty Peck was sitting there, pretty still, so yea, draw arrr! There goes 1 and half hours... Of course, didn't make her sit there for me throughout, so told her she could move around if she wants after about 20 minutes. Her actions are small, and she doesn't move around much (as compared to soccer-frenzy Ting...). And finally, manage to finish the picture! Not the best... and many errors, but the feeling of drawing something so big at home is pretty good. And messy.



2 comments:
I see some serious anatomical proportions issues there... arms and legs.
T_T me know.... wondering if should re-draw nia...
Post a Comment