Went back to reality after that and found that I should go get more clay. Travelled down to popular in Westmall and got that. In the meantime, I found a small set of fabric paints there and grabbed it off the shelf too. It's pretty cheap... but when it comes to art materials... what you give is what you get... which makes me wonder what's the level of permanance of these paints, but heck, I didn't want to invest in professional fabric paints since I don't paint shirts most of the time... It's just for fun anyway.

My messy workdesk...

The color is bright now, but I wonder if it can take the first wash...? Yea, me planning to wear it! Whahahaha..... hope the original picture is still ok... Sent the Gaurdian Angel pic to my sis a few days ago, wonder if it's on the way? Kind of worried that they'll fold the package... shoulda wrote somethign there to warn those postmen...
Oh yea, played that plane with those two kids today! It's pretty funnnn!! Me threw that plane down from the second storey and it kind of flew up a bit before it went crashing down. Somehow, it's nice to see them giggling away (especially away from the tv and computer screen), and Ting joined us with the fun. Wanted to get Dad down to the field too, but as usual, he's being a potato in front of the tv... Maybe another time...



No comments:
Post a Comment