
Tagged along with mum and the kids to art school again. Chatted with Mr Ho regarding the current class schedules. Apparently the youth class has been changed to friday night, and they are concentrating on watercolors this time. I wanted to go back and weeks ago, but with the recent activities, I've never got to check out the Friday class. Anyways, got some tips about watercoloring from him, and I went back to test on the current color pigments I have. Yea, end up painting that tiger... Had the urge to do some detailing, hoho...
While on the way home from art school, mum was chatting to 2nd aunt about the kids. It was puzzling, how with the same 'inputs', she get different 'outputs' from us.... ah well, we three sisters all learn the same stuff: piano, art, uniform groups etc, now one is studying bones, one is taking on art and the other one is doing IT. It's amazing in a sense, cos our cousins are all doing something similar to what their siblings are doing, business, entrepreneurship etc... Haha, the good thing is, she never really forced us to continue these if we didn't like.
I had once told the piano teacher in the face that I hated piano, and the teacher gave up (never got a grade there lol)... my elder sis loved the key-banging habit so she continues, the younger one was kind of... relunctant to keep on.. the teacher was pretty harsh there I remember. Gotta admit that their commitment levels are high, one went on with Guides and the other brought the NCC group in AES to the highest point since their formation in 03... haha, I never stayed on with the Brownies group in Pri school, come to think of it, even nearing 20 years of drawing at Gradsign, I've stopped a couple of times. Dunno what I'm doing man... talk about a short attention span? (And anti-socialness....)
Ah well... I don't even know what I'm aiming for... talk about the human mind's need to identify and make sense of things... Intelligent or just trying to be intelligent... NARRRGGGGHHH.... I need to bang my head on the wall a bit.

Something old but always nice to review now and then. From Chean! XD Glory told me Chean's saving up money for the SG trip. Gotta think where to bring them before the time comes >_<



2 comments:
Jingwen.....I have something to tell you...
I'm not happy with you. XD
-_- Not happy then not happy lo.... haiz.... at least give reason?
Post a Comment