...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The tune that is Final Fantasy...



Saw Genzoman's newest Tifa picture and with a few links in the commentary, one of it to this video. I've never really heard the victory fanfares of the oldest games, and the newest ones too... Was really shocked with FF X-2's, it didn't sound pleasing to me as a victory fanfare... no feel of winning... but come to think about it and recalling the images I see of the game, I thought the feel it gives kind of suits the game in the end (hehe, I've never played it before anyway...) although it didn't give a 'winning' feel there. Dor told me about how bad XII's music was, but hey, the fanfare wasn't so bad. Kind of captured that XII spirit. VIII's was unique and my fingers just go tapping to the beat. VII's didn't sound very good unless one starts seeing the gil and exp numbers rolling on the screen (ahh... the feel good factor it gives). IX... feels so IX.... >_< How I miss the games.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!
FF12 gave me a very star wars feel,the environment and stuffs. Didn't pay much attention to the music, most of it didnt have a distinct melody. But now listening to the victory fanfare it does sound quite good.

FFX-2 they totally butchered the fanfare melody.

FFX's reminds me of blitzball =D
FF9's reminds me of moogles!
FF8's kind of groovy
FF7's reminds me of the misty Mako energy~~

FF4-6: Kinda feels the same but for FF6, I like its battle theme alot!

FF1-3: The older the FF the faster the beat? haha.
I wonder if anyone did the whole FF series battle theme to something like this.

I'm playing this over and over... *very distracted frm work T.T*

Anonymous said...

OMG THERE IS, a series of FF's battle themes and boss themes and chocobo themes!

*has to pull herself off youtube*

Len said...

Omg Ling arr.... Grab a hold of yourself!!!! XD