...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random rants

"people are always running around feeling sorry for them selves boo hoo dis boo hoo that and while they are busy feeling sorry for themselves they dont see the good around them because people like you are given them suport for being miserable... in this world... the real world you have to put your happiness first... if dont you'll be miserable and make other around you miserable.. i know people that dont have nuttin to eat back in brasil.. no job no hope for the future all they have is the ability to make themselves happy... and they didnt get that way by people tellin them fairy tails their happy because they were able to see they good in a bad situation... now days kids and teen dont even have the courage to live... because they were made soft by others... if you not willin to do what it take to make youself happy why are you living at all.. what for what.. to be accepted you have to accept yourself first and make peace with youself.. if all you get is lemons make your self a nice cold lemonade"

(http://forum.psychlinks.ca/showthread.php?t=14280)

Just something I found while trying to look up on self-pity... Been pretty frustrated with this issue, and I see kids unconsciously being influenced by these thoughts of self pity... have she no idea the kids are picking up her attitudes? Or blame aside, is that signs of depression, or a failed education? Infuriating to know that one can be of a coming age and still behave like a kid. The worst is to bring it forward to the younger generation. I'm angry, yet I can't do much about it, feels as though I just hit the wall again after the struggles...

...time to think what to do.

... did I just say 'think'? -_-

No comments: