
Turned out bad. Overdid the face again... and the bg is just wierd and undefined, should have referred to some photos of trees. Ann was pointing to the picture in the book, saying she looks like Mother Mary... And when I was painting it, it sort of reminded me of this old picture I painted way back...

Ah well... Wrote down all that I need to do by the end of the semester... Judging from the time I have in my hands... yes, things can be done by then... but the two that pose more of a problem are none other than that sociology course and the coming art history exam.....
Xiu said she might be going for the honours in Australia... Guess it's gonna be another year to seeing her again... Nvm, gogogo! Study one more year, I get another year of bursary since you ain't working. Weeee~~ $1600! (Jia you! ;D)



No comments:
Post a Comment