
Comic that I did after carving one spoon model out. (Short attention span, lol...) Had some nice time reminiscing the past, but heck, what's over is over, although must admit, some things are just not meant to be forgotten. You'll just keep going back to it, maybe cos that was something that played an important part in shaping you into the current self...? Whatever heh... that short comic wasn't finished. Inspired by my own contradictory self... talk about a firey-water horoscope... shocked me a while there, but at least I know I ain't alone XD. The style was something I wanted to try out eversince I saw Yina's concept arts for her 'Fishing' project few years back (check out the piccie here!) After sometime, I found myself staring into blank space for a couple of minutes and decided to leave the story there. A personal animation potential maybe, lol...
End up drawing this after that. Wanted to try the chinese sort of brush again, with some washes of paint after inking. Yea, anatomy problems are gonna haunt me... And when did I have a habit of putting a spot after a couple of brushstrokes? hmm.....Oh! The miserable spoon.... XD



No comments:
Post a Comment