...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Friday, March 13, 2009

Drawing people who are drawing!



Did a quick watercolor sketch of my friends in school today. They are busy drawing away, nyak nyak, and since I'm free, why not? XD Didn't manage to capture Siew Khim tho... Had some hard time figuring what colors to use too...

Went back home, hand itched to do some cg... tried to continue with a previous picture drawn by someone else, in which I tried to color pick an old master painting's colors and use it on the piece, but failed pretty badly there:



Couldn't quite get out of the problem, so closed it, and started something new. Chose a picture by Spoony of mangarev, and tried coloring it with my own colors. I was thinking about the previous cardcaptor picture I did in 2003 and used similar colors there, adding a bit of red instead. Turns out pretty well.



Thought about textures more this time... though I'm still wondering how else to use it...? Maybe I'll figure that out in the holidays when I'm free to do my own stuff... heck, I seem to be indulging in my own stuff even during school period... the schoolwork are starting to be neglected...

No comments: