...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Friday, February 20, 2009

Defragmenting



A random doodle during the art history tutorial. I was getting sleepy... but can't sleep in the middle of presentation, besides, the room was pretty small. The presenter can definitely see what's going on there...

Had no idea what to draw at first, so just did some random lines and found this stingray-ish pattern pretty appealing to me. Repeated it on the next page and wondered how it would be if I put in a person's face in the positive areas. Went home and did some watercoloring, but when the detailing came, I changed my idea a bit, making some patterns carry a smaller image while some carry a slightly magnified image. Turns out pretty interesting...

Weee.... term break week starts! T_T I wrote out a to-do list, and man... there's quite a lot of work to be done... Gotta discipline myself this time and finish these stuff asap. Essay arrr..... gonna cry... brainwork again. (yea, I know uni time means thinking time, let me whine a bit....)

No comments: