You called back at the right time man... almost wanted to scream into the phone "where the hell are you?!?!?!?!" Anyways, good to know it's just the fault of the laptop... I think next time, we shouldn't get stuff from IT fairs despite the cheap price.... I'd rather have one pc bought at the original store that works for years like this dell PC instead of something that go haywire in less than a year for the sake of saving some bucks....

Yeap, Yangs' Birthday! He chose the cake himself, after swimming lessons, dad and mum brought the kids to JP for that.

The shape of the cake was pretty different from the norm, so he had some time figuring out how he wanted to put his birthday candles on the cake.
I would have just put it around with the strawberries...

But that little perfectionist chose to go around the cream border instead. And that broken blue candle was Ann's work of art... Not. :p

Random photo time~~~ Uncle Michael and the birthday boy!

The kids with the aunts!

You might have noticed, the photos have some lines and are a bit blurry... Yeap, the cam is a goner soon... though it can still take pictures, it gives pictures with lines on them...

And Ting's turn for photo! I'm right behind talking to you there..... Maybe I should send you the bdae video sometime when your laptop is done servicing?
The cake...Too much cream but the berries goes good there. Ann was throwing a tantrum after cutting the cake cos Mum told her she'll be getting the cake last (reason: she's the youngest). Yeap, there goes the day there.
And yea... the tree outside the study room was uprooted due to it's branches falling on the motorbikes. Thank goodness, Dad's bike didn't kena that day. Come to think about it, the time it fell was a day after I submitted the 'crow' assignment. Maybe the crows know the tree branch was unstable and they started cawing very loudly then? Now, I don't hear any cawing nearby, and it's pretty warm in the room even after raining.

Was inspired again after reading Tom Lynch's book and tried to draw the scenery outside the study room window. That's about it for now, maybe another update sometime in the next month...?



No comments:
Post a Comment