
2 hours... and this was all I managed to do for drawing homework. When Bridget said she wanted a fully rendered portrait, the atelier way, I kind of went '...okie' in my head. It's gonna take a long time to get it done nicely, and it's gonna overshoot 2 hours with my current skills.... What is atelier? I'm kind of wondering, and tried searching up google for that. Seems like it's all realistic and stuff... >_< Painful discipline there.
Anyways, it kind of balanced out with the other homework, cos at least this doesn't need any brainwork... 3D needs ideas for spoon designs, 4D needs ideas of interactivity, and the freeeeking logo for 2D needs ideas... Yea, think I need to think harder for that, if Ms Amy ever sees that logo I made now, she's gonna scream 'what happpppen??? Why liddat??' T_T (我没脸见你啊啊啊Ms Amy! >_< !!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment