...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

'The Sound' of 4D is gone... 'the Spoon' of 3D is coming...

Yeap, the sound assignment was due this morning and hey, glad that it's over. Though it wasn't anywhere good, I had some fun doing it, recording my bro and sister's 'crow caws' and mixing with the real crow caws. Gotta admit that I wasn't very enthusiastic about the project... but ah well... I realised that the holidays had led me to sharpen the skill of slacking.



Did some watercoloring despite knowing that I have 3D homework due before the morning starts tommorrow... (dun ask me why I'm blogging...) The level of 'sianess' to drag oneself into the homework mode.... I wonder if it's me getting less focused, or is there something wrong somewhere? Ah well, I never really pumped focus into my archer stats anyway. Random. XD

No comments: