Lol, waiting had been the 'theme' of the day nia... Other than waiting for Chris Toh to start his lesson, was waiting for Beryl in the library. Just so happened that she was rushing off somewhere and asked me to help her look after her bag. I nodded yeah, and off she went..... And the start of a pretty long wait. With me was Huiling, Ping Ting and Jun Yi, all were researching on materials for the assignments at hand. We kind of wanted to leave, but Beryl wasn't back. Everyone was hungry... and hungry people are angry people... :P Told them to leave first, since it was my problem, but they chose to stay on (why.....). Ling called Beryl many times and PT tried to sms for her, but the calls and messages didn't work, cos her phone was in the bag I was looking after. Then came the idea of calling her boy Wen Kai to 'gaurd' her stuff, since he was just staying in the hall nearby. And hey, Beryl came back finally. She was pretty frustrated cos all this while, she had been held up by Chris during her visit to Bridget's office. (Yeah, Chris Toh talks lots...) We're kinda glad the wait was over... and while I scurry off to borrow my library book, I saw Siew Khim. Was waving 'Hi' to her when suddenly, a man in white came into the scene beside her..... !!!!!! Chris Toh arrrrrrrhhhh!!!!! >_<
'Tolong ar, I'm hungry, we hungry arrr' I was begging in my head there... But at least he didn't talk for 20 minutes long...
Sometimes wonder if my stubborness was good... got a bad feeling that I dragged everyone to wait with me, but I didn't want to hand the belongings of someone who trusted it to me to someone else. Even the thought of passing it to Wen Kai just didn't feel right there... It was my problem, why throw it to someone else? However... I guess my initial judgement was right (or I think so...), Beryl intended it to be a short trip, just some randomness got her held up for an hour more. Haha, JY asked me if I'm playing mind games there... it didn't cross my mind, but I wonder after that if my actions had caused others to feel uncomfortable. PT was like a big sis, trying to find alternatibes to solve the problem, Ling emphatised with me in that situation and stayed on, JY felt bad leaving the ladies behind and I think he was sketching there, lol. The reactions of everyone to a pure thought of believing someone would return. Heh, guess uni life isn't that cold.

A painting done at midnight actually, the picture drawn yesterday after the crow thingy during Art History lecture, which explains the 'crows' there... XD
No comments:
Post a Comment