...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Monday, February 02, 2009

Random...

Was waiting for Bridget's arrival after lunch break, and the model was sitting there, asking if anyone wanna draw him. He had a point, since he was hired to pose for us, so why not? Did a quick watercolor painting of him there in his cowboy suit.



I really wonder if he is a real cowboy.... ah well....

My 'crow noise' was quite badly done, so gonna redo it tonight.... (Piah all the way till it's done). Realised that I dun have the sense of rythmn to create one. Got kind of stuck with that.



Random painting while waiting to use the home pc.... Nope, not my sis, but my neighbour's hogging it. Hmm... I should try some new colors...

No comments: