...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Friday, February 06, 2009

The Last... Operation?

Somehow, the words Bridget said about getting 'some person with interesting features, if not it'll be hard for you in the next assignment' kind of bugged me, so I went surfing the internet for some portraits to draw. I'm guessing that she might ask us to do a caricature in the weeks to come with this portrait, just a wild guess, but no harm doing another portrait. Was thinking of drawing Rowan Atkinson's Mr Bean, but it was done many times... Then came the thought of drawing Gregory House from the House Tv series (which my mom was watching every week on cable tv), and I went looking for a headshot of that guy. Came across this interesting photo of House,



which greatly resembled this other picture...



...Must have been the threes-threes-threes. I didn't watch much of the series though, wondering if the photoshoot was meant as a pun or it mean something about the series. ...Holy-man-House?

Back to piah homework!

No comments: