
Wanted to draw Natsu for sometime! Yea! Have been following the Fairytail series online for sometime.... but I guess I'll be stopping... HAVE TO STOP OR I'LL NOT BUY THE COMIC AGAIN! >_< That's what happened to the reborn comics... just cos I read it online, I didn't feel like buying it when those books were out.... ngyaaaahh......
Anyways, a friend of mine showed me this link after reading my blogpost yesterday, thought it sounded interesting so decided to put a link here: Oscar's Wilde 'All Art is Quite Useless' (at least it reads 'quite'... haha) It's too complicated for me head to understand... and ironically, this week's thursday's Zao Bao papers had flashed out the cutoff points for all schools in ntu, making adm to have the lowest cut off points at A' levels all Ds and 2.58 gpa. I never thought they would put this out... but guess they do look at the portfolio first instead of grades. Looking at how hard my younger sis is studying for her business and IT stuff, I look at myself and wonder what am I doing slacking at home. Yea, maybe you can't compare sharpening a skill with memorising formulas and numbers, but somehow, I felt my paintings more of a relieving process than 'studying' process... A few weeks ago, I've been wanting to paint red (stress and anxiety?), then came purple and blue.... wonder what's next... Guessing green in the week after next haha... the term break is coming! Better catch up with some buddies!
Mr Ho asked if I wanted to return to classes since they are going to concentrate on watercolors! Kind of caught me there.....XD Why not?



No comments:
Post a Comment