- Drawing assignments done!
- Scanned all my sketches for drawing!
- cross stitching!
- went for a chinese orchestra concert with Huiying!
- Went to shop for a TV set for my neighbour!
- Successfully oppressed my siblings by being at home and hogging the pc!
- Badminton! Lob shots n drop shots! Answer to the hurting wrist!
- Found new methods of playing with watercolors, which included acrylics and water soluble ink!
- sent music to my sis!
- Art history questions tackled! (sort of...)
- Bought my Intuos3 pen!
- Ate breakfast with mum and the kids!
- completed 'Trials and Tribulations', finally!
and not to forget,
- successfully ditched the spoon project for six days!
Heh, still left with homework to be done, but somehow, I felt that this holiday was pretty well spent. Doing things that I like... and I guess my sian-ness of bringing myself to do 'thinking' work still remains. Something that I'll have to work on this time. As for the sketching habit, the watercolors does helped a lot. Seeing a difference in my coloring now.
Issues troubling me now would be my bro... playing maple too much. I've been looking forward to my sister coming back from Australia and us getting a new PC soon. With wireless connection... I guess I can monitor that kid's movements personally, just wondering what sort of people he meets in game... heh, if maple can have a tracking system for dialogues... I wonder. Just hope he gets sick of the game someday, but I guess it isn't gonna be so soon.
Wonder how is Miss Sunshine... Fusion's coming too... time to organise my time again! >_<

Yeap, Maya Fey from Phoenix Wright series. The game had been a bedtime story kind of thing for me these times. It simply put me to sleep with the lengthy dialogues (that's why it's taking me so long to complete), but I continue to play it cos the story's pretty interesting, drama too... Gonna play more of the ink wash style :D



2 comments:
I was reading your list of completed tasks and thinking woah, u've been productive then when I saw this..
- successfully ditched the spoon project for six days!
LOL! I burst out in laughter. XDXDXD
^_^V
XDXDXDXDXD Kind of dread Wednesdays these times..... >_<
Post a Comment